50mg / g Cream
1. What Curemid is and what it is used for
Curemid is a white emollient cream that contains 5% urea. Urea has water-binding properties, which contribute to the normalization of dry skin.
Curemid is used for the moisturizing treatment of dry skin of various origins.
2. What you need to know before you use Curemid
Do not use Curemid
– if you are allergic to urea or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
Warnings and cautions
– Avoid applying the cream to the eyes, nose, ears, open wounds, or mucous membranes.
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse before using Curemid.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Curemid can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Driving and using machines
Curemid does not affect the ability to drive or use machines.
Curemid contains ethyl and methyl para hydroxybenzoate, ceto stearyl alcohol, and propylene glycol
Ethyl and methyl para hydroxybenzoate may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
Cetostearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions (eg contact dermatitis).
Propylene glycol may cause skin irritation.
3. How to use Curemid
Always use this medicine exactly as described in this leaflet or as your doctor, pharmacist or nurse has told you. If you are not sure, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse.
Cream one is lubricated if necessary, preferably several times daily and always after contact with water. Lubricate as much as the skin can absorb without it feeling sticky.
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Common (affects more than 1 user in 100): The cream may cause a temporary burning sensation and a feeling of warmth. The face is particularly sensitive.
Reporting of side effects ar
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this information. You can also report side effects directly (see details below). By reporting side effects, you can help increase drug safety information.
The Medical Products Agency
751 03 Uppsala
5. How to store Curemid
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not store above 25 ° C.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton after EX. The expiration date is the last day of the specified month.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. Contents of the packaging and other information
- The active substance is urea 50 mg / g.
- The other ingredients are medium-chain triglyceride s, polysorbate 60, ceto stearyl alcohol, hydrogenated rapeseed oil, propylene glycol, carbomer, dimethicone, paraffin wax, glycerol polymethacrylate, ethyl para hydroxybenzoate (E 214), methyl (E 218), sodium lactate, lactic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyoxyethylene stearate, purified water.
Marketing Authorization Holder and Manufacturer
Avia Pharma AB
182 33 Danderyd
Medgenix Benelux NV, Vliegveld 21, 8560 Wevelgem, Belgium