1. What Glycerol Net Is And What Glycerol Net Used For?
Glycerol Net is a white emollient cream containing 20% glycerol (200 mg / g). Glycerol has water-binding properties, which contribute to the normalization of dry skin. Glycerol Net is used to treat dry skin.
2. What You Need To Know Before You Use Glycerol Net?
Do Not Use Glycerol NET
- If you are allergic to glycerol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
Pregnancy, Breastfeeding And Fertility:
Glycerol NET can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Driving And Using Machines:
Glycerol Net does not affect your ability to drive or use machines.
Glycerol Net Contains Ethyl Methyl parahydroxybenzoate And Cetostearyl Alcohol:
- Ethyl and methyl parahydroxybenzoate may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
- Cetostearyl alcohol may cause local skin reactions (e.g. contact dermatitis).
3. How To Use Glycerol Net?
Always use this medicine as described in this leaflet or as directed by your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse. If unsure, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse.
The cream one is lubricated if necessary, preferably several times daily and always after contact with water. Lubricate as much as the skin can absorb without it feeling sticky.
4. Possible Glycerol Net Side Effects:
This medicine can cause side effects like all medicines, although not everybody gets them.
Common (may affect more than 1 user in 100):
- Local transient burning
Reporting of side effects
Talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse if you get any side effects. This also applies to any side effects not mentioned in this information. You can also report side effects directly to the Medical Products Agency; you can help increase drug safety information by reporting side effects.
5. How To Store Glycerol Net
- Keep this medicine out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date stated on the carton. The expiration date is the last day of the specified month.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines that are no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
6. Contents Of The Packaging And Other Information:
- The active substance is glycerol 200 mg / g.
- The other ingredients are hydrogenated rapeseed oil, cholesterol, stearoyl macrogol glycerides, cetostearyl alcohol, dimethicone, liquid paraffin, solid paraffin, white petrolatum, ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214), methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), sodium citrate, water citrate.
What Does The Medicine Looks Like, And What Contents Of The Pack?
- What the medicine looks like in White cream
- Pack sizes:
- Plastic jar with pump, 500 g.
Marketing Authorization Holder and Manufacturer
Purna Pharmaceuticals NV, Rijksweg 17, Puurs, 2870, Belgium.