Miniderm Duo 20 mg / g + 200 mg / g Urea, Glycerol Cream
What Miniderm Duo Is And What It Is Used For
Miniderm Duo is an emollient and protective cream that contains urea and glycerol .
Miniderm cream is used for emollient treatment of dry skin in adults, adolescents and children of all ages.
What You Need To Know Before Using Miniderm Duo
Do Not Use Cream
- If you are allergic to urea , glycerol or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
Pregnancy, Breastfeeding And Fertility
This cream can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Driving And Using Machines
This cream does not affect the ability to drive or use machines
Miniderm Duo Contains Cetostearyl Alcohol
How To Use Miniderm Duo
Miniderm cream uses
Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure.
Adults, adolescents and children
Cream one is lubricated at least twice daily and preferably after contact with water. Lubricate as much as the skin can absorb without it feeling sticky.
There is no known risk of overdose if you take too much.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
Possible Miniderm Cream Side Effects
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects , although not everybody gets them.
Common miniderm cream side efects (affects more than 1 user in 100):
- Transient burning
- Stinging sensation
- Redness of the skin
How To Store The Cream
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25 ° C.
- Cream one should be used within six months of opening.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date which is stated on the carton after EXP. The expiration date is the last day of the specified month.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures will help to protect the environment.
Contents Of The Package And Other Information
- The active substances are urea and glycerol .
- The other ingredients are
- Butylene glycol (E 1502)
- Hydrogenated rapeseed oil
- Medium chain triglycerides
- Cetostearyl alcohol
- Dimethicone (E 900)
- Solid paraffin (E 905)
- Glycerol monostearate (E 471)
- Macrogol stearate (E 431)
- Triacet (E 431)
What The Medicine Looks Like And Contents Of The Pack
- Miniderm Duo is a white cream .
- Pack sizes
- 100 g plastic tube with plastic snap cap.
- 500 g plastic jar with plastic and steel pump.
- 600 g double package containing a 500 g plastic jar with a plastic and steel pump + a 100 g plastic tube with a plastic snap lid.
- Not all pack sizes may be marketed.
Marketing Authorization Holder And Manufacturer
Medgenix Benelux NV, Vliegveld 21, B-8560 Wevelgem, Belgium.